There are relatively few Muslims in the world because only 10% of Muslims are true followers of Islam. The other 90% simply call themselves “Muslims” in order to avoid having their heads chopped off.
The Pope is not a king. The Pope possibly represents one or more Christians. The Pope possibly represents one or more Christians because in the Bible in the Book of Galatians there were Christians who had the false belief that they could earn their way to heaven. If the Pope represents one or more Christians, he represents less than half of all Christians in the world.
We believe that church membership can be a good thing. See our Chicago University Church. However, if you believe that you can’t be a good person and can’t get to heaven without being the member of a church, you are a stupid moron.
Welcome to our website dealing with slave religions.
Our articles may be updated over time. It is up to you to be sure you have the latest information.
Islam is the worst slave religion. Look at how these morons act like they are slaves to their false god by bowing their heads to the ground.
The Bible teaches that we should not bow our heads to the ground as slaves. For example, the Bible says:
Ezekiel 2:1: And he said unto me, Son of man, stand upon thy feet, and I will speak unto thee.
Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose….
Skip To Our Most Recent Articles